Information on the processing of personal data by the Beneficjum Foundation and on the portal beneficjum.com (GDPR)
1. The administrator of personal data is Fundacja Beneficjum, ul. Sienna 72 lok. 1, 00-833 Warsaw.
2.All detailed information and guidelines regarding the possibility of exercising your rights related to the processing of your personal data, or any requests related to the exercise of the rights of natural persons whose data are processed, should be directed after prior identification of the data subject, to the e-mail address of the Foundation's Data Protection Officer, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (attachment 1).
3. Personal data are processed only for the purpose for which they were collected. These are information, statistical and analytical purposes, contact with the Foundation and transfer of data in order to make payments (basis: the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data, Journal of Laws 2018 item 1000)
4. Personal data may be made available only for the proper implementation of the purpose of processing. Pages in the domain beneficjum.com may contain e-mail addresses. The user using the link that is the e-mail address agrees to the processing of his data (e-mail address and data provided voluntarily in the message) in order to answer the questions sent.
5. Personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area or to an international organization.
6. Personal data will be stored for the period resulting from the provisions of law (basis: the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data, Journal of Laws 2018 item 1000).
7. The data comes from data subjects and has been made available for contact purposes. Providing personal data was voluntary, but it was a condition for the Data Administrator to take action.
8. You have the right to access your personal data, correct it, transfer it, delete it or limit its processing.
9. You have the right to object to further processing, and in the event of consent to the processing of personal data, to its withdrawal. The exercise of the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that took place until the consent was withdrawn (Annex 2).
10. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. (Office of the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO), ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, tel .: 22 531 03 00)
11. Fundacja Beneficjum informs that during the processing of personal data, no automated decisions are made and no profiling is used.
Files to download
Appendix 1 - Request for sharing / deletion / transfer / correction / cessation of personal data processing